I really liked a lot of things but two of them are 1) Word on the Street and 2) BizWorld! I really look forward to you being the computer teacher next year!
My favorite part of the year was learning HTML, and pretty much everything having to do with our laptops, like making our holiday movies for our parents. I also liked BizWorld and Mini Society.
This year was so so much fun. I liked so much about it. This are all the things I love about this year. The to tom pole, the zoo pome, the comic life with are room on buddy from room one, are two power points in spanish, are comic life in spanish, biz world, the who I am pome, the book add. are book reports,current event, the winter program, classroom jobs, math, the LA book, art,and many other things. SW # 24
I really liked BizWorld!
ReplyDeleteIt was a blast!
I can't wait till next year!
Written by,
CK #12
I really liked a lot of things but two of them are 1) Word on the Street and 2) BizWorld! I really look forward to you being the computer teacher next year!
ReplyDeleteES#18
This year was so fun. My favorite thing was everything. I love my teachers. Can't wait till next year.
ReplyDeleteWritten by,
ET#9
My favorite part of the year was BizWorld. We had fun learning about a bissness!!!!
ReplyDeleteMG 6
My favorite was using the computers. I have a future occupation that uses computers. I can't wait till next year!!!
ReplyDeleteSS20
My favorite part of Room 3W was BIZWORLD, the reason is, because I really l like making friendship bracelets.
ReplyDeleteMJ10
My favorite part of the year was learning HTML, and pretty much everything having to do with our laptops, like making our holiday movies for our parents. I also liked BizWorld and Mini Society.
ReplyDeleteAT23
This year was so so much fun. I liked so much about it. This are all the things I love about this year. The to tom pole, the zoo pome, the comic life with are room on buddy from room one, are two power points in spanish, are comic life in spanish, biz world, the who I am pome, the book add. are book reports,current event, the winter program, classroom jobs, math, the LA book, art,and many other things.
ReplyDeleteSW # 24
I really liked the Pumpkin Writing Assignment.
ReplyDeleteoc1
I liked doing the Spooky House Project.
ReplyDeleteAF6
I think instead of Journal, we should do photo journals like last year. I like typing instead of writing and adding pictures on it is fun to do.
ReplyDeleteAF6