RL14 said, I would rather go into the 'Haunted House' because I Iike scary things. I feel like i'm on a rollercoaster when I'm in a Haunted House. I feel like that because the rollercoaster takes away my fear. It takes away my fear because I like rollercoasters.
I agree with you AT23. I love Haunted Houses. I love to go with friends and get scared. Sometimes, my reactions to the scary people are so funny, everyone laughs around me.
I can't decide. I like corn mazes because I've been in a corn maze, they're fun for me and a big challenge. I've been doing corn mazes since I was a 4. When I was a 4 my siblings got bored but I was up and ready to go. I like to go in a haunted house, they are fun and spooky. When I was a child I got scared often, but I was okay when I knew it was a joke. Thats all for now. SW24
I do not like haunted houses at all, especially the ones that have people jumping out at you or poking you in the back of the neck. I pick corn mazes. SW24{mom}
I actually would want to go through both! 2 reasonos why. #1. I love corn so I would eat as much corn as I want. #2.I really hate to be scared, but the reason why I want to go through is because I always say I wansn't scared and I laugh, but I really am scared.
I can't make up my mind. I want take a tour in a haunted house because I LOVE getting scared. I really love haunted houses, but no one else in my family likes them. My favorite part about haunted houses is the parts where thing like bats and vampires come and pop out and scare you. I would also like to go into a corn maze because it would be challenging, fun and cool. Corn mazes are so fun when I go with my brother because we always either play hide and seek or we have a race to see who can get to the end first. When I go to a corn maze at the pumpkin patch my brother and I usually say, " If I get to the end first, I get to pick what game we play next." I always lose. That is all I have to share with you. ES#18
Wow ES#18. I wonder....is your brother older? That is the fun of having a sibling. I always liked playing the games with my brothers. I, also, lost when playing a racing game through the maze. But you know what, I always had fun. Every time I would try to scare my brothers - I didn't succeed. But it was a blast TRYING! TW(teacher)
Good choice TW, I would like to go through a corn maze too. I would like to be in a corn maze because it would be less frightening, outside, bright and NO blood-sucking vampires. ANOTHER reason is because I have never been to a corn maze before. A THIRD reason is because I wouldn't get hungry because there's corn, WK11. And also because I would have to remember my path and seek the way out! Who would live a life of corn and plants? Or a life only seeing yellow, blue, brown and green?
KO, Why do you hate haunted houses? Is there a specific reason? One reason I do not like them is because I don't like blood...even if it is fake. TW(teacher)
I would rather go to a corn maze because if i ever got hungry I could just eat the corn and second of all it would be a good hiding spot for hiding go seek. i would not want to go to a haunted house because i think there to scary. gz25
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI would rather go through a corn maze because I like going through hard mazes. They are fun for me.
ReplyDeleteCM15
RL14 said, I would rather go into the 'Haunted House' because I Iike scary things. I feel like i'm on a rollercoaster when I'm in a Haunted House. I feel like that because the rollercoaster takes away my fear. It takes away my fear because I like rollercoasters.
ReplyDeleteAB 3 said,I rather tour a haunted house because there freeky,and Ilike to scare people.
ReplyDeleteI'd rather go through a haunted house, because there are surprises,and because haunted houses are almost always inside.
ReplyDeleteAT23
I would rather find my through a corn maze than tour a haunted house because, it would be fun and challenging.
ReplyDeleteRA1
I would rather go in a Haunted House. Becase they have spiders, bats, and ghouls.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to be in a corn maze because I would'nt starve to death. WK11
ReplyDeleteI agree with you RA1, they are very challenging and fun!
ReplyDeleteSS20
I agree with you AT23. I love Haunted Houses. I love to go with friends and get scared. Sometimes, my reactions to the scary people are so funny, everyone laughs around me.
ReplyDeleteTW(teacher)
I would like to go in a corn maze because it would be fun to try and figure out the maze.
ReplyDeleteAS22
I would prefer to find my way through a corn maze because it's a challenge.
ReplyDeleteAS22{mom}
I can't decide. I like corn mazes because I've been in a corn maze, they're fun for me and a big challenge. I've been doing corn mazes since I was a 4. When I was a 4 my siblings got bored but I was up and ready to go. I like to go in a haunted house, they are fun and spooky. When I was a child I got scared often, but I was okay when I knew it was a joke. Thats all for now. SW24
ReplyDeleteI do not like haunted houses at all, especially the ones that have people jumping out at you or poking you in the back of the neck. I pick corn mazes. SW24{mom}
ReplyDeleteI actually would want to go through both!
ReplyDelete2 reasonos why.
#1. I love corn so I would eat as much corn as I want.
#2.I really hate to be scared, but the reason why I want to go through is because I always say I wansn't scared and I laugh, but I really am scared.
Written by,
CK#12
I can't make up my mind. I want take a tour in a haunted house because I LOVE getting scared. I really love haunted houses, but no one else in my family likes them.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part about haunted houses is the parts where thing like bats and vampires come and pop out and scare you. I would also like to go into a corn maze because it would be challenging, fun and cool. Corn mazes are so fun when I go with my brother because we always either play hide and seek or we have a race to see who can get to the end first. When I go to a corn maze at the pumpkin patch my brother and I usually say, " If I get to the end first, I get to pick what game we play next." I always lose.
That is all I have to share with you.
ES#18
I agree with you AB3. I like to scare myself. AT23 i like your comment. I am glad that they are inside to!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
GC#4
Wow ES#18. I wonder....is your brother older? That is the fun of having a sibling. I always liked playing the games with my brothers. I, also, lost when playing a racing game through the maze. But you know what, I always had fun. Every time I would try to scare my brothers - I didn't succeed. But it was a blast TRYING!
ReplyDeleteTW(teacher)
Good choice TW, I would like to go through a corn maze too. I would like to be in a corn maze because it would be less frightening, outside, bright and NO blood-sucking vampires. ANOTHER reason is because I have never been to a corn maze before. A THIRD reason is because I wouldn't get hungry because there's corn, WK11. And also because I would have to remember my path and seek the way out! Who would live a life of corn and plants? Or a life only seeing yellow, blue, brown and green?
ReplyDeleteGS19
I would choose a corn maze instead of a haunted house because I absolutely HATE haunted houses KO#16
ReplyDeleteKO, Why do you hate haunted houses? Is there a specific reason? One reason I do not like them is because I don't like blood...even if it is fake.
ReplyDeleteTW(teacher)
I would rather go to a corn maze because if i ever got hungry I could just eat the corn and second of all it would be a good hiding spot for hiding go seek. i would not want to go to a haunted house because i think there to scary.
ReplyDeletegz25
ES 18 I agree with you about the haunted house.
ReplyDeleteBats' are really spooky. I love spooky things.
Love,
AB 3
I would rather do a corn maze because it's very interesting...or maybe I'll call it a MAIZE maze.
ReplyDeleteSF5
SF5,
ReplyDeleteThat was very creative and funny!
TK(teacher)
I like corn mazes because I like running.EAA #2
ReplyDeleteI like the corn maze because i could find pigs for pets.Dy17
ReplyDeleteI like haunted houses because they are scary.
ReplyDeletefrom mg6
I like haunted houses because they are exciting and scary.
ReplyDeleteNH8
I would rather tore a haunted house because I like getting scared. From,KG7
ReplyDeleteI would rather be in a corn maze because I think I would be too scared in a haunted house.
ReplyDeleteGS19 (mom)
I would rather be in a corn maze because I get really scared in haunted house.
ReplyDeleteDC2
I would rather go into a world of knights that bring peace to the Earth and to not have violence.
ReplyDeleteAL, 11